Pricing - How much does it cost?
In DELPHI32 terms, you either have a "Single Practice" or "Multi-Practice". Each is defined below:
- SINGLE PRACTICE - A single practice generally consists of a private practitioner that bills out all work under their own name or their business name. This might include someone who supervises other employees or a practice name with multiple providers. Private practitioners might do their own billing or in conjunction with a secretary, spouse, or office manager. Approximately 50% of our customers are in private practice. The cost for a single practice version of DELPHI32 with an unlimited number of employees is $895.00.
- MULTI-PRACTICE - DELPHI32 can also be used with multiple practitioners each billing under their own name and credentials. In group practices or clinics, you must first purchase one single provider version of DELPHI/PBS for $895.00. For each additional practitioner billing out patient statements and insurance bills, you must pay an additional $100.00. A multi-practice version of DELPHI32 maintains a separate patient list (database) for each licensed provider with no crossover of individual practice information. For a clinic of five licensed practitioners, the total cost of the software would be $895 for one version (one licensed practitioner), plus $100 X 4 = $400 for each of the other four practitioners. Any one of the individual practitioners in this group practice may supervise several employees at no additional charge. In most cases, multi-practices employ a secretary and/or billing staff to run the group practice. Approximately, 40% of our customers are considered multi-practices.
- BILLING COMPANIES - Billing companies are treated exactly like a multi-practice as described above. They must purchase their first practice for $895.00 and then purchase additional practices at $100 dollars each. Approximately 10% of our customers are billing companies.
- The purchase price includes all of the features of the software except electronic billing and future updates.
- All customers pay $100 dollars per year for updates to the software beginning one year after purchase.
- The purchase price includes free 800 telephone support for the life of the software. Free telephone support means that you may call any time you have a question about the software and expect an immediate or relatively quick response from someone who knows what they are talking about.
- Free telephone support is not the same thing as updates to the software.