- Before you looking over our extensive features checklist, you need to remember that our software is simple and easy to use. Aside from the standard list of features, the real power of DELPHI32 is in its attention to detail and the subtleties involved in running a successful practice.
- We start off assuming that you know little or nothing about bookkeeping and computers. If you are an experienced user, you will find a wealth of features that enable you to get the specific practice information you'll need. If you are a new computer user or just need a simple billing program, you've found the software that will help you run your practice with confidence.
- Lastly, all of these features are available if you need them. Most practices initially require only some of these features. The important point is that after you have used DELPHI32 to get your practice running, you have the ability to take advantage of some of the more subtle features of the program.
- Account Balances - Tracks both the total amount due AND the client amount due for each session.
- Accounting - Expense tracking / Deposit slips / Profit and Loss / Activity Reports
- Advances - What happens when you receive more money than the client owes? What happens when you receive money and you don't yet know what to apply it against? DELPHI32 does a beautiful job dealing with credit balances.
- Adjustments - Bad Debt / Write off's and Discounts / HMO,PPO,or EAP negotiated rates(risk pools)
- Aging (Who owes you money?) - Divides outstanding balances according to how old the charges are : Current ,30,60,90+ days overdue with corresponding user defined statement messages.
- Appointment finder - What future sessions are scheduled for any given client.
- Assessment & Intake Evaluations - Design your own forms to meet your individual needs.
- Authorization Number - Prints prior authorization number and authorized sessions.
- Batch Payments - If you receive a large check from a client or insurance company, you can distribute it across several clients for multiple sessions.
- Benefit Limits Tracking - Tracks # of authorized sessions within a given date range and provides friendly warnings indicating any violation of these rules.
- Backup / Restore - DELPHI32 can backup and restore your data to any removable drive.
- Client Ledgers - Instantly show all sessions, payments, adjustments for a complete patient billing history.
- Client Statements - Select statement types for each patient. User defined overdue account messages to meet your needs.
- Context Sensitive Help - Just press the F1 key on your keyboard for screen specific help anywhere within DELPHI32.
- Co-payments - Calculates the portion of each session that is owed by the client. This may be a fixed amount or a percentage of charge. More importantly, this information may be easily edited when you find out days, weeks, or months later that the client amount due changed for any reason.
- Customer Support - It's free! Call 1 (800) 847-8446 for fast courteous telephone support. If you want to know why it is free, then read our support philosophy. We have been doing this for 20 years.
- Customized Insurance Claim Forms - Each insurance company has its own requirements for their claim forms. For example, your Blue Cross claims might appear one way, while Medicare claims need to appear differently. Every insurance form can be customized to obey the individual rules of each carrier.
- Diagnostic Codes - Included and customizable.
- Discounts/Write-Off's/Hold Harmless - Tracks insurance write-off's/discounts/hold harmless amounts in addition to client write-off's or bad debt
- Due Dates - Several methods for calculating at what point a session becomes overdue.
- Dunning Messages - Customized overdue messages on client statements corresponding to how overdue their account is (ie. current, 30, 60, 90 days+.)
- Easily correct mistakes - We assume that you know little or nothing about computers. Everyone makes honest mistakes. When you find an error, you may easily correct it without having to make complex adjustments against the account. If your mistake has been already been posted, DELPHI32 will automatically make the appropriate adjusting entry showing an Audit-Trail.
- Easy to Use - We assume that you know little or nothing about computers.
- Electronic Billing - Electronic Billing to over 2500 companies
- Error Trapping - DELPHI/PBS will find errors in your data and tell you what is wrong. This ensures that the claims you submit will get paid.
- Expense Register -Allows tracking of your expenses. You can also customize the expense accounts that your expenses will be distributed to.
- Export Data - Any report can me exported to Excel spreadsheet, Text, Comma Separated (CSV), HTML, RTF (Microsoft Word), or Windows Meta file (bmp graphic.)
- Face Sheet - You may custom design a face sheet to included any information about a client..
- Facilities - Track which facilities (if any) service was provided at.
- Financial Histories - Easily and visually make sense of an account. See exactly what client payments, primary and/or secondary insurance payments, write-off's, discounts, deductibles, refunds, etc. have occurred against each session.
- Flexible Fee Schedules -You can customize your own fee schedules in addition to setting up special billing circumstances that surround individual clients.
- Free Phone Support - Free, friendly, and available lifetime telephone support on an 800 number.
- General Ledger interface - The solid foundation upon which DELPHI32 is built. The whole point of using an integrated system like DELPHI/PBS is to keep you away from the complexities of the general ledger while providing you with an intuitive way to keep track of your billing.
- General Notes / Managed Care Notes - Special category of notes assigned to a client (not progress notes) or assigned to their managed care status.
- Group Practices, Clinics, and Billing Companies - DELPHI32 allows you to maintain database for each individual practice that might be part of a group, clinic, or billing company.
- Insurance Billing - Maintains monthly insurance bills or allows you to select any combination of past sessions to include on a custom insurance bill.
- Interest/Service/Finance Charges - Assess charges on overdue client balances. Define different charges for different patients.
- Mail Merge - DELPHI32 exports any of its data to commonly used formats that can be read by your favorite word processor.
- Managed Care Warning limits - Track authorized sessions within any given date range, total allowed sessions, with customized warnings based on days until treatment ends and number of sessions remaining.
- Medicare, Medicare, Medicare... - Need we say more. DELPHI32 knows how to make Medicare claims appear correctly according to their often arbitrary and meaningless requirements.
- Multiple Providers - An individual practice may have multiple providers. DELPHI32 does a beautiful job tracking who billed what and how much was received within any given time period.
- Network Compatible - DELPHI32 was written to allow multiple networked computers to access the same data at the same time.
- On - Line Help - Context - sensitive on-screen help
- Open Item Accounting - Probably the most important feature of the software. Basically, payments, adjustments, etc... are applied against the individual session.
- Password Protection - Encrypted passwords for HIPPA compliance.
- Payment Sources - Customizable list of payment sources such as Check, Visa, MC, State Fund 1, Church Fund, Charitable Contributions, or anything else you can think of.
- Payroll Calculator for Providers - DELPHI/PBS will calculate appropriate salaries for multiple providers plus activity reports
- Place of Service Codes - Normal place of service codes included with the program.
- Print Positioning - Align the HCFA-1500's down to the hundredth of an inch so that the X's are inside the boxes.
- Procedure Codes - All CPT codes included plus you can define your own and customize charges for each provider within a practice.
- Progress Notes - Fully customizable progress notes tied to each session. When used, you may simply type a sentence, paragraphs, or novel describing the session. In addition, these notes can be totally customize to automatically retrieve any information about the client that you wish. Very Powerful!!!
- Query - The query feature located in the Super Report allows you to retrieve any information contained in the program. It is one of the most powerful features of DELPHI32 and has incredible potential. See (Super Report.)
- Referral Sources - Track all practice activity by referral source such as Yellow Pages, Word of Mouth, Agency, etc...
- Referring Physicians - Track all practice activity by referring physician such as Dr. Jeckle, Dr. Spock, etc...
- Refunds - Refunds occur when either the client or the insurance company overpay. If the client has a credit balance that is the result of an over payment, you can easily record the refund to them through the expense register.
- Risk Pool Deductions - Although increasingly uncommon, some insurance payers and managed care companies will withhold part of your payment in a"RISK POOL." In some cases, you will periodically receive a portion of that withholding. DELPHI takes care of these transactions for you.
Profit and Loss for any time period
Revenue/Income by source
Aged Accounts (who owes you money)
Detailed Billing Reports
Daily, Monthly, and Yearly Summaries
Managed Care Statistics
- Responsible Party Billing - Send client statements to the parent, guardian, agency, or any other source responsible for the patient account.
- Service Charges - DELPHI32 will assess service charges on unpaid balances that are overdue by the client.
- Scheduling - DELPHI32 contains a beautiful scheduler. Basically, the scheduler is an Outlook clone with many additional features.
- Statements - Statements can be totally customized to contain the information that you feel is important. First, you may select from three different body styles. Second, you may add, delete, or modify most of the information on the statement - right down to the font, size, color, etc...
- Super Report - One lesson that we learned many years ago was the no matter what reports we provided our customers, they would always want to see something different for their particular situation. The super report allows you to select any information, sort it, and filter out unneeded information. This allows you to lookup, query, and filter all information in DELPHI32 to "drill down" to the exact information you desire. VERY POWERFUL!!!!
- Tip of the Day - If you wish, DELPHI32 will offer a tip of the day each time you start the program.
- Type of Service Codes - Assign a type of service to each session.
- Updates - Receive updates from our web site for constant changes to the industry and never ending improvement to the software. Cost is $100 per year beginning one year after purchase.
- User Manual - Available anywhere within DELPHI32 and our web site. The help system is highly crossed referenced and each topic has a Summary, How to Get There, and Step by Step instructions about each topic.